It’s been about a month since I’ve blogged. Life got a little hectic towards the end of the year and with all the drinking that was happening – I was never in a sober state to write a half decent blog.
But 2011 is going to be a huge year – working through a list of fantastic projects which I cant wait to sink my teeth into. The first of which is a complete revamp of my blog/website.
So in the coming days/weeks I’ll be migrating from jamesgiang.wordpress.com to my domain at http://www.jamesgiang.com – don’t freak out when shit hits the fan and everything just dies.
So here is my December life wrap up in the form of 10 random fun facts which happened in December
- I bought a spaceship
- Released 3 new android apps and updated 1 (here, here, here and here)
- I’m addicted to my new PS3 (gt5/fat princess/black ops anyone?)
- Got a Telstra T-Touch Tab
- Drank an uncountable amount of alcoholic beverages
- Realized I may have an addiction with soundboard creation
- Gained about 3kgs and a huge beer gut
- Realized I definitely have an addiction to black ops.
- Attended about 200 end of year xmas events
- Girlfriend and co crafted an amazing nerdy birthday cake message However… if you look close enough, you’ll realize it’s missing some brackets, those poor cake making folks must’ve been confused. Solid effort though!
Alright crew, that’s a wrap.
Looking forward to an awesome year and wishing everyone a very happy new year!